The management of big data presents a complex challenge in today’s world. Corporations have the obligation of information governance for the entire corporate data volume which includes issues such as:
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date policies regarding the management and retention of all data and the proper execution of those policies;
- Managing security and privacy attributes of the data; and
- Applying broader preservation holds for legal, tax and audit purposes if necessary.
In order to proactively perform this required data management, RVM’s expert team can effectively assist you by providing consulting on issues such as:
- Records Information Management (RIM) program assessment;
- System assessment for regulatory and legal compliance by evaluating projects such as cloud migration strategy and new structured database rollouts;
- Legacy data remediation; and
- Training and compliance program development.