RVM continues to expand its data processing offerings, staying ahead of the curve by supporting more diverse data sources, larger volumes, and a wider range of client demands. RVM differentiates its data processing in several key ways:
- Media Intake and Automated Decryption: Data comes in a variety of formats, is collected from various sources, and often comes within encryption standards that are less optimal for rapid discovery. RVM has safely accelerated this process through the ability to accurately inventory data received, rapidly stream data to its network, and decrypt data in a distributive automated fashion.
- Rapid Discovery: Boasting incredible speeds RVM has the tools and technology to rip through a given dataset. Our extensive support of various file types limits the need for costly conversion processes. In addition to this support RVM’s ability to quickly spot patterns in data exceptions and bring them to the forefront early allows clients to deal with them in a proactive manner.
- Culling and Filtering: RVM is able to support a wide range of culling and filtering needs. This ranges from known files (NIST), file type, date, deduplication, and keyword search. RVM’s processing platforms have the ability to OCR data prior to culling to ensure that non-searchable files are able to be culled against.
- Data Warehouse, Reporting, and the RVM Dashboard™: At all stages of the process the ability to audit, report, and gain insight into client data is critical. RVM has developed detailed reports that allow granular views of status, effectiveness of culling, and validation that all data has been properly dealt with. At the core of delivering the mentioned reports is the notion of data warehousing, this warehouse allows de-normalized key elements of the data to be maintained throughout the longevity of the matter serving as a single source of truth for the data. The RVM Dashboard allows RVM’s Client Services Staff to walk clients through a high level visualization of various aspects of a data processing matter.
- Unique Workflows: Traditional workflows of discover, cull, and deliver can be highly effective in many matters, but RVM recognizes that one size doesn’t fit all. RVM continues to innovate and, where seen fit, propose alternative workflows. These workflows can allow assessment of culling effectiveness, fact development, and further early case assessment activities.