The votes are in, results counted and RVM Enterprises, Inc., a leader in the eDiscovery industry, takes the top spot in six of Corporate Counsel Magazine’s “Best of Corporate Counsel” annual supplement, it announced today. RVM was recognized as a top service provider in nine categories across its service offerings in total.
RVM took first place in the following categories:
- Best End-to-End Litigation Consulting Firm,
- Best Technology Assisted Review eDiscovery Solution,
- Best Managed eDiscovery & Litigation Support Service Provider,
- Best Data & Technology Management eDiscovery Provider,
- Best Data Recovery Solution Provider,
- Best Information Governance Solution.
It was also recognized in the areas of Expert Witness Provider, Managed Document Review Services, and End-to-End eDiscovery Provider. Voting was conducted via online ballot and was limited to those working within in-house corporate legal and compliance departments. In total, 1500 votes were cast. The results are published in Corporate Counsel’s special supplement, Best of Corporate Counsel.
“We are thrilled to be recognized in nine categories across the full range of RVM’s services. RVM is honored to have ranked first in six of those categories, and remains focused on enhancing and innovating our services,” said Vincent Brunetti, Chief Executive Officer of RVM Enterprises, Inc. “I am extremely proud that our clients, the readers of Corporate Counsel, have bestowed RVM with this honor.”